NOW HIRING! Seasonal Machine Operator
Download the application
Job Summary: Assists in operation, installation, maintenance, and repair of production equipment. The Machine Operator is a key position within the Operations Department at Magnets USA. The production team as well as others depend on this position to ensure and verify quality product is being produced at Magnets USA. To accomplish this task, the Machine Operator must have excellent attention to detail and have excellent communication skills with coworkers. This position additionally plays a key role in quality and lean manufacturing initiatives at Magnets USA.
Reports To: Production Manager
- Assisting machine operation lead with operation, installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery.
- Operate tools to aid in production and manufacturing processes.
- Perform periodic checks on equipment and aid in solving problems when detected. Observe and follow all company core values, quality standards, safety rules and regulations.
- Aid in training and cross training of new and seasonal staff.
- Maintain quality and accuracy of both equipment and product assembly
- Knowledge of one or more mechanical operations.
- Communicates with area leads on inventory levels and stock needed.
Additional Skills and Experience:
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work within a team and support coworkers
- Basic troubleshooting skills
- Experience in fast paced production environment
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. unassisted