NOW HIRING! Quality Control Technician
This key, full-time position is within the Operations Department at Magnets USA. The Quality Control Technician plays a key role in quality and lean manufacturing projects.
The ideal candidate will be required to work with pride and show respect to our staff, customers, vendors and other Magnets USA friends. The production team as well as others depend on this position to ensure and verify quality product is both coming in and going out of Magnets USA. You must be able to pay attention to details, work well in a team, have problem-solving skills and the ability to effectively multitask. We are seeking candidates with a proven track record which display they live with integrity and have the ability to earn trust.
Required Qualiifications• Associates Degree in an engineering technology, mechatronics or metrology curriculum preferred
• Experience as QC Inspector or Technician using electro-mechanical instruments and components
• Experience in quality control processes and procedures as well as basic statistical techniques
• Technical writing skills and experience creating quality control documents preferred
• Lean manufacturing training and experience preferred
• Computer skills, especially in the use Microsoft Word and Excel required
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to teach and train others and explain methodologies
Responsibilities• Receiving Inspection
• Production Inspection
• Lean Manufacturing Duties
• Shipping Inspection
Other Duties:• Assist with production when needed during peak and seasonal production times.
• Conduct quality training for production team.
• Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. unassisted