Magnets USA, surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains in Vinton, VA, is just 10 minutes from downtown Roanoke. We take great pride in delivering unique marketing gifts and materials to our clients. Our team is made up of folks who go above and beyond, who see solutions where others see problems and who inspire those around them. Exciting growth is on the horizon, and we need talent that can keep up and continue to propel us in the right direction. If you are looking to join a creative, caring, and professional team, we want to meet you!
The Content Marketing Specialist is responsible for presenting products and content on the website and social media channels that will promote and support sales efforts. By partnering with the marketing team, you will work to bring increased brand awareness and growth to Magnets USA.
What you'll be doing
- Product merchandising consisting of technical writing and editing, clear and concise product descriptions, terms of warranty and sale
- Monitoring product on websites for accuracy
- Blog Content – creation, maintenance, SEO results
- Developing social media content and advertisements, engagement and reputation across several social media platforms
- Assist with monthly web updates
- Conducting research to analyze competitive landscape, market trends and customer behavior and preparing reports by collecting, summarizing and analyzing data.
- Branding support and implement directives for a unified company vision
- Coordinate with Director of Marketing on development of annual marketing plan
- Work directly with and support the Creative Services Department to provide copy and ensure consistent marketing
- Coordinate projects with marketing and sales teams to increase profitability and efficiency.
- Communicate and deliver materials to the Sales staff to support all call center activities and provide compelling marketing strategies to increase sales and revenue, and improve efficiency
What you need to know to succeed at this job:
- 2+ years experience with professional writing and storytelling
- Online marketing and e-commerce experience
- Solid understanding of social media optimization and SEO/SEM/PPC principles
- Experience managing corporate social media sites
- Excellent project and time management aptitude
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS, or a strong desire to learn
- Digital photography skills are a plus
- Adobe Creative Suite competency
- We highly recommend you have active accounts across key social media sites including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
If you think you’re the right person for the job, please send a cover letter introducing yourself, your resume, including professional references. No phone calls, please. Candidates demonstrating a stable work history in a corporate environment are encouraged to apply. EOE Employees may be selected at random for drug testing at any time. These tests are unannounced and unexpected by employees.